When establishing Skyline Shirts, we wanted to incorporate two very important elements from our lives: the love for our industry (customizing clothing) and charity. We have long been active in our communities and feel a strong obligation to better the world at large and committed to helping improve the lives of children and their families who are ill, living in poverty, or are victims of natural disasters.
Apart from helping K.I.D.S., Skyline Shirts donates a portion of proceeds from "Charity Line" shirt sales to other charities. At the present moment we support the following charities:
- St. Jude Children's Hospital - www.stjude.org
- The Global Foundation for Peroxisomal Disorders - www.thegfpd.org
- Susan G. Komen for the cure - www.komen.org
- Make-A-Wish Foundation - www.wish.org
- The Cancer Research Institute - www.cancerresearch.org
- The Humane Society - www.humanesociety.org
- Special Olympics - www.specialolympics.org
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society - www.nationalmssociety.org
Every month Skyline Shirts matches each item from our "Charity Line" products with one T-Shirt to K.I.D.S. - Kids in Distressed Situations at no additional cost to you!
Yes, that's right, we match each item purchased from our "Charity Line" with ONE T-Shirt! K.I.D.S. is a global charity, which provides essential clothing and supplies to these impoverished children.
According to Global Issues, there are approximately 1 billion impoverished children in the world.
Due to this many children lack basic human needs such as clothing, food and proper medical care.
As a result, the lack of basic human needs thus creates the vicious "cycle of poverty" which make children more susceptible to disease.
If you have any charities that you wish to help please email your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse our Charity Line apparel and help now!